Neptune 2 Point Controller
Pressure control in water distribution systems is a proven technique for reducing Leakage and the frequency of bursts. Normally, a PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve) is set to a fixed outlet pressure to ensure a guaranteed minimum pressure to the critical point in the network during maximum flow conditions. Pressure management using PRV controllers enables pressure to be optimized with changing demand.
NEPTUNE II PF is an electronic controller that enables the pressure into a zone to be switched between two pre-set values (“low”and “high”) according to the demand (flow rate) or the time of day with or without a pressure override facility. This can achieve immediate water savings and enables the PRV to be controlled reliably and safely.
- Electronic pressure controller with in-built data logger
- Time or Flow based operating modes with seasonal variations
- Automatic Summer/Winter Time adjustment
- Built in low pressure detection and automatic response
- Pulse unit failure detection and automatic response
- Red/Green LED indicates HIGH/LOW output state
- Installation Mode without use of PC
- Internally powered with a typical battery life of 10 years
- Software upgradeable in the field