TRITON Flow Logger
TRITON range of data loggers use a new data logging architecture that allows the user to monitor flow inputs in terms of average, minimum and maximum fallow rates based on fast sample rates down to 1 second using pulse interval timing.
TRITON range of loggers store data in non-volatile memory organised into 8 data files. Each data file is an independent data logger with its own start/stop time, sample rate and logging rate. More than one data file can record different types of time series data for the same input channel. Different types of data include Average, Minimum, and Maximum using COUNT or Pulse Interval Timing (PIT). The memory register size has been increased to overcome register overflows associated with high pulse rates on Flow inputs.
Local communications is via a fast non-contact IrDA communications link (115,200 baud). The logger software can also be upgraded in the field via the IrDA communications link.
P-TRITON IF comes in as a single or dual input flow logger, completely waterproof, submersible and battery powered with a typical battery life of 10 years.
- One or two, channel models
- 1 M Byte Flash non-volatile memory organised into 8 separate data files of up to 64000 reading each.
- Data is retained for 10 years if battery power fails.
- Sampling Rate:1 second to 24 hours
- Logging Rate:1 second to 24 hours
- Logged data types:Average, Minimum, Maximum
- Flow Logging Modes:Count, Event, Pulse Interval Timing
- Communications:IrDA – Baud Rate of 115,200 Baud
- Battery life of up to 10 years