TRITON Display Logger
TRITON range of data loggers use a new data logging architecture that allows the user to monitor pressure/flow inputs in terms of average minimum/ maximum values based on fast sample rates down to 1 second.
TRITON range of loggers store data in non-volatile memory organised into data files. Each data file is an independent data logger with its own start/stop time, sample rate and logging rate. More than one data file can record different types of data for the same input channel.
TRITON I D has a built in LCD display that can be configured to display pressure and flow reading plus the total volume and meter reading plus more.
Pressure measurement accuracy is optimised by venting the built in pressure sensors to atmosphere and using multi point calibration. Logged data can be re-calibrated any time by recalibrating the pressure transducer to the logger
Local communications is via a fast non-contact IrDA communications link (115,200 baud). The logger software can also be upgraded in the field via the IrDA communications link.
TRITON I D is completely waterproof, submersible and battery powered with a typical battery life of 10 years.
- One, two, three and four channel models
- 1 M Byte Flash non-volatile memory organised into 8 separate data files of up to 64000 reading each.
- Data is retained for 10 years if battery power fails.
- Sampling Rate:1 second to 24 hours
- Logging Rate:1 second to 24 hours
- Logged data types:Average, Instantaneous, Minimum, Maximum
- Flow Logging Modes: Count, Event, Pulse Interval Timing
- Communications:IrDA – Baud Rate of 115,200 Baud
- Built in pressure sensors vented to atmosphere to optimise accuracy
- Multi point calibration of pressure sensors
- Battery life of up to 10 years
- Leakage flow-monitoring
- Step Testing
- Pressure/PRV monitoring
- Hydraulic network analysis
- Pressure surge Detection
- Monitor weirs, reservoirs, Bore-hole depth
- Rainfall monitoring
- Pump ON/OFF times
- Minimum Night Flow analysis.